Monday, May 11, 2009

"Roadmap for Teens" Cover Designer - Phillip Khoo



















I wish to express my sincere gratitude to brother Phillip Khoo from FGA Centre Penang, who was so gracious as to design my Book Cover free of charge. I had spoken at FGA Centre twice and had a cordial friendship with Phillip. I found out from Ps Heok Cheow that he was previously into advertising and publicity before going full-time in the church Media and Sound Department. His secular expertise was indeed a great benefit for the church and towards the input for the book cover.

That really solved my problems on the design and the burden of extra expenses.

Also, he was instrumental in assisting me to change the title of the book from "Advice for Kids before they get married" to "Roadmap for Teens". The new title is refreshing and exciting as well.

Keeping my fingers cross as the final copy goes through the press.

No comments: